Imprisoned

  

Have you ever had shackles on your hands? Have you ever chained your hands with another person so that you can't move on your own, can't run, eat, or even join your own hands to experience yourself? 

A few days back, I got to go to my college. I was supposed to take a town bus to reach the destination. On my way, there was a railway crossing. Vehicles stop in their way for the train to pass by. None is ready to face a crash, right? There was a large crowd of people with the horn sound of vehicles beeping all around. Looking out of the window, I could see a few people crossing the road. They were pairs, in which one was not free to move or take directions. They had shackles on their hands that were being held by the policeman standing next to them. 




Lifting my eyes, I could notice a jail building behind them. Since the town was not that familiar to me, I was not aware of jail being there. It seemed like there was a shift in place for the prisoners. As it took a few more minutes for the train to cross, the bus still waited. I got a few more seconds to watch them.




One of those prisoners requested a mobile phone from the policeman, who was his guard and made a phone call to someone. It could be his friend or a family member. I'm sure that he should have typed the phone number that he holds in his memory. Suddenly a thought emerged in my mind.

This incident reflected the other side of the prisoner's life. When the person who picked up the phone and answered should be the one who is missing his companion's presence and waiting to hear his voice.  A family is missing the head and so decisions can't be made; a friends group is missing a mate, so plans are incomplete and a firm is missing an employee, and so goals couldn't be achieved.

Yes, once the kingdom family was missing me. It had a great place, a purposeful plan, and exceeding love for me. Unfortunately, I was found entangled with this world. The lock of my shackle was so tight that I couldn't break it. My family members couldn't hear my voice as I was far away from them.

Thankfully, there was someone who could open the lock for me and set me free. It was my family's head. I was brought back to my home and had ready relationship access with my family members.

Are you still imprisoned, wandering with hooks and chains? Are you in search of a universal key that fits all of your locks?

The Bible says in revelation 1:18; I (God) have the keys of hades and of death. The one powerful key that is able to set everyone free from their bondage to sin is Christ himself.




Remember, the purpose is undone without you. The kingdom family is still waiting for you!.

 

CHECK OUR E-STORE: KnowYourself-E-Store

Comments

Post a Comment

Kindly share your comments on my blog posts

Popular posts from this blog

Forgot

Pruning

Evening